1. Your entire balance will be charged to your card when you book your site. Please bring cash we do not have an ATM.
PLEASE STOP BY THE STORE AND CHECK-IN!! YOU WILL NEED A PARKING PASS AND THE CODE TO THE BATH HOUSE. PARKING PASS WILL NEED TO BE HUNG IN REAR VIEW MIRROR AT ALL TIMES! call 859-404-3680 or 859-559-2554 for questions.
2. If you cancel within 7 days you will loose your first night stay.
If you cancel before 7 days you will be refunded minus a $10 cancellation fee.
3. Check in is available after 1 pm or anytime if your spot is available. You may call and see if your spot is available earlier.
4. Check out time is 12 pm unless prior arrangements have been made. If you use our dump station cost is $5 per camper.
5. Primitive areas are spacious and we do allow additional tents to be set up on your site. However, you will be charged accordingly $15 per couple, $8 single and 12 and under are free.
Tents are allowed on RV sites with RV’s but will be charged accordingly.
6. 4 adults maximum for each site.
7. 6 people per site is the maximum. $5 for each additional person.
8. More than 2 cars per site is an additional $5 per car.
9. All pets must be leashed. You must clean up after your pet. This is a must. Aggressive dogs must leave the property immediately. We love all our children and our guests and do not wish to see anyone bitten.
10. No fireworks allowed. We will have fireworks occasionally.
11. Quiet time is 12 am until 8 am. Unless we are having an event, then our event music or activities will go on until 11:30 or Midnight. You may refer back to our website for our activities page. No golf carts or side by sides shall run after dark unless it’s to the bath house. You may use during a event but they MUST REMAINED PARKED until your ready to leave. No one under 16 is allowed to drive golf carts.
12. Visitors must check in and park in designated areas only.
13. No refunds will be made due to discomfort of nature. Camping is an outdoor activity.
14. Must idle thru campground only. Children and adults walk, ride their bikes, hike and fish. Please watch out for everyone.
15. Please watch out for our young trees. We want them to provide you with shade one day.
16. Parents please be aware of where your children are at ALL times. Parent will be held responsible for any and all damages caused by your children.
17. Please keep your site cleaner than you found it. Please excuse us if we missed something.
18. Please swim at your own risk in designated area ONLY. Adults must accompany children under 16 and those who can not swim.
19. Reservations are not guaranteed to actual sites. However we shall make every attempt to keep you in your actual site.
20. Customer grants Callie’s and the right to take photographs of you and said property for use to publish or print with or without your name for any lawful purpose for publicity, illustration, web content or advertising.
21. During a event or concert weekend there will be an additional $5 per person fee.
22. Weekend of events you must wear wrist bands at all times.
23. NO GLASS BOTTLES OF ANY SORTS!
24. Please pick up after your pets!!!!!!
25. There will be a $25 clean up fee charged to your card if the site is not picked up before you leave. This includes excessive cigeratte butts, broken glass bottles, trash, dog feces. There is a dumpster provided for your convenience. *****PLEASE HELP US KEEP OUR CAMPGROUND NICE AND CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!*****